I’m Zhou Lu, a fourth-year CS PhD student at Princeton University, advised by Professor Elad Hazan. Before Princeton, I received my bachelor’s degree in Math from Peking University, advised by Professor Liwei Wang. I’m interested in machine learning theory.
- A Theory of Multimodal Learning.
Zhou Lu. In Neurips 2023.
- Projection-free adaptive regret with membership oracles.
Zhou Lu, Nataly Brukhim, Paula Gradu, Elad Hazan. In ALT 2023.
- Non-convex online learning via algorithmic equivalence.
Udaya Ghai, Zhou Lu, Elad Hazan. In Neurips 2022.
- Towards Certifying L-infinity Robustness using Neural Networks with L-inf-dist Neurons.
Bohang Zhang, Tianle Cai, Zhou Lu, Di He, Liwei Wang. In ICML 2021.
- Boosting for control of dynamical systems.
Naman Agarwal, Nataly Brukhim, Elad Hazan, Zhou Lu. In ICML 2020.
- The expressive power of neural networks: A view from the width.
Zhou Lu, Hongming Pu, Feicheng Wang, Zhiqiang Hu, Liwei Wang. In NIPS 2017.